May 17, 2008

Having Faith

Do you ever want something so bad you can taste it. It's like right out of reach and you sit there deciding if it's worth the effort to stretch and take hold of it and not let go. Sometimes I look at my dreams and wonder if they are worth the struggles to achieve them, and whether or not I have enough faith in myself to achieve them. Because some of my dreams are so far out there they seem almost impossible to make happen, yet I don't want to just shove them under the bed and forget about them. I guess it's all about taking that leap and believing in myself enough to get me started. I know once I started I wouldn't quit until I got to the finish line, but it's a big decision to step up to the line. I guess I just have to believe that things will work out, I know what I want, but I also know how hard it's going to be to get it. I just have to decide if it's worth what it will take to reach these dreams. But I guess in life you need to take those risks and just believe in yourself to make your dreams happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, Hanna, to me, it's like, who cares if you "achieve" the dream. What the hell does that mean anyway? How can you not be proud of all you do in trying to get to that dream? Goals can be way out there, but it's stretching your mind for the possibilities of what may come. You may not reach the dream or goal you had in mind, but all your efforts might point you to something better. So, I guess what my point is, it doesnt' matter how high, keep on truckin' along. You're worth the try.