April 8, 2008

I dont understand

I don't understand why people worry so much about what other people think about them. They worry so much to the point where they don't care if they hurt other people trying to make someone else happy. Whoever the "in" person is, that they have to impress. I've done it, and I know I have, but now that I stopped worrying so much I realize that it's a waste of time. If people don't like you for who you are, and without you changing anything about yourself, are they really worth being friends with? Do you really want friends that make you change into the person they want you to be? Why don't you try and make friends with people who are already like you so you don't have to change. Life is stressful enough without having to worry about what people think about you. Life would be a lot easier if people weren't afraid to be themselves and they stopped feeling like they had to prove themselves to other people.

No comments: