April 15, 2008

My Rock

You really are my rock. You are always there for me and yet you don't realize that you're doing anything half the time. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. Our life sure has had it's fair share of ups and downs. But we've managed to get through them and come out strong. Now everything is great between us and we have such a great family. You do so much for me and the kids, and I know sometimes it's hard on you. But I want you to know that me and the kids really appreciate everything that you do. You work hard to give us a great life and to give us anything and everything that we could ever want or need. It amazes me all the things that you do. So I just wanted to say thank you for everything. Thank you for being the most wonderful husband, father, and friend. We love you.

No comments: