April 15, 2008

Life....

The time really does go by so fast. It seems as if every day the kids are more grown up then they were the day before. My oldest turns 5 on Saturday. That's so crazy for me to think about. He's in the "I don't need my parents or anyone to help me" phase and it makes me so sad to see him like that. It breaks my heart that he's not a little baby anymore. Then my 3 1/2 year old is in the "I'm the only one that's right" phase, so he's finally starting to get out of his terrible two's but he's learning fast from his brother to be independent, and they don't really need me as much during the day. They still come to me for meals or if they can't fix a toy, but it's not "mommy come and play" anymore. I still have my baby. He'll be 9 months old on Saturday. But even he is getting more independent. Crawling, and sitting on his own, and I know it's only a matter of time before he starts running around with his brothers shouting "bye mom" as they all run out the door. They are all so great in their own ways, all so different, yet all best friends. I never thought that being a mom of all boys would be so rewarding. They are so fun to watch and they always have the craziest things to say to me. So even though they are growing up so fast I feel like I can't blink an eye without them getting bigger, I enjoy every minute watching them grow into the little men they are.

1 comment:

jenise said...

i am right there with you... seriously. right there.