August 2, 2008

Priceless....

Watching your baby take his first steps.... Your kids giving you a hug or kiss for no reason..... Watching their faces light up on Christmas morning when they noticed Santa came..... Watching your kids play when they don't know your watching... Watching a movie with your family and laughing the whole time.... Eating a hot meal with your husband when all the kids are in bed..... Sleeping through the night....... A hot shower...........(uninterrupted!) Getting a call from a friend you haven't talked to in a while...... Hearing your husband say I love you..... Your baby saying mamma and reaching for you...... These are some of my favorite things.....and they are all priceless.....and they are all about my family. The best things in life are right in this house with me and they make every day a great day for me. Every day I get to be my kids mom, and my husband's wife is a great day. I thank god for my kids. They have shown me that simple things are the best things in life.....you don't have to be rich, or famous, when your kids are your biggest fans. You're their hero if you want to be and they'll always look up to you. Friends and family are my world and all the little things aren't important. So just let the bad things go and enjoy your kids while you can.

No comments: