June 18, 2008

Vacation.....

Do you ever get so stressed out and tired from a vacation that you feel like you need to take a vacation from your vacation? Every time I decide to take a trip home I get so excited about it, and yet by the end I'm so ready to leave I almost wish I wouldn't have come to begin with. I love my family, and my friends back home, but sometimes it seems like more of a hassle to come home than is worth it. Flying with 3 kids isn't easy for one. Then it seems like I do nothing but drive from place to place trying my hardest to make everyone happy, even though I know I can't make everyone happy unless I slit into like 10 people so I can spend time with everyone. I always leave from my vacation feeling tired, and guilty that I didn't get to spend a lot of time with everyone. My kids get so far off of any kind of schedule it takes weeks to put them back on one, and I've usually gained a few pounds since I wasn't eating like I normally do. I always feel like I'm just kind of homeless running from house to house to house and not really staying anywhere for very long. I wonder why vacations are so hard, yet I know as stressfull as this one was and how tired and ready to go home I am......I'll still look forward to the next one.

1 comment:

Samson Dada said...

Interesting article. I cannot necessarily relate to the vacation part, but there is a part of my life that draws parallels with this.

All in all. Nice article. Quite informative.

My name is Samson Dada a 16 year old writing for his local paper: North East Manchester Advertiser

I am writing an article on asylum seekers titled:

Should asylum seekers be allowed to remain in Britain? Are we treating them fairly? which is fairly balanced and tries to inform people of the actual facts of asylum seekers moving as opposed to the misconceptions.

Check out my blog too:
http://samsondada.blogspot.com/

I joined in August 2007, but only just started writing blogs a few weeks ago.