April 2, 2008

Things I never thought I'd say

1. No Tackle Football in the house!!! 2. Stop banging your head against the wall. 3. If you put your finger in your nose a monster will bite it! 4. Yeah! You went poop!(even said in public bathrooms) 5. The Easter Bunny must shop at Walmart. 6. The ceiling fan is not a toy! 7. Yes you can have pizza for breakfast! 8. Thank God for bedtime!!! (most peaceful time of the day) Things I never thought I'd say that my parents said: 1. Quit crying or I'll give you something to cry about. 2. Because I said so that's why. 3. Be good or you're grounded! 4. Knock it off or I will turn this car around (never actually happens....hmmm....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a list of those too. Isn't is funny how we say "I would never do that to my kids." Then we do.