April 4, 2008

Irony....

Your 8 1/2 month old finally deciding to sleep through the night.........only to have your other two kids up at all hours through the night. I wonder if they planned this as well. Kids are so crazy sometimes. I can't help but laugh at this because it's finally the chance to get some sleep and I still don't get to. I don't think I'll be getting sleep until they move out of the house, and then even then I'll still probably be so worried about them that I'll be up all night anyways. A parents work is never done. I can only imagine the teenage years that are coming up so fast. Can't wait to have my revenge through grand kids. I'm going to spoil them and send them home and then when they call me complaining about how "horrible" their kids are I'll just have to laugh. But they really are all angels. They drive you crazy, but then as soon as they are fast asleep at night and you see their peaceful faces you can't help but think, "they are pretty great."

No comments: